Know Before You Go
We're excited to see you in-person at the Trade Show! Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to an AAGM team member in advance.
Prior to registering please make sure you have read, and agree to, our Events Liability Waiver. Failure to abide by these measures will result in removal from the show.
Please note the following:
- Only pre-registered attendees will be allowed into the Show. Walk-in registration will not be available. Non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted entrance to the show.
- Check-in will be by LAST NAME. Please look for signage directing you to the appropriate line.
- All attendees must be employed in the rental housing industry.
- No one under the age of 18 may participate in the show as an attendee or exhibitor (small children, strollers, etc., will not be admitted).
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages will be available to all attendees. AAGM members who register in advance will receive 1 complimentary drink ticket good for beer or wine. Remember to bring cash or credit card should you wish to purchase additional drink tickets.
- Face masks that fully cover both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED for all exhibitors and attendees. You will not be admitted if you are not wearing a mask.
- Attendees must adhere to COVID-19 protocols at all times on the trade show floor. Safety measures in place at the time of the show will be communicated to all exhibitors and attendees one week prior to the Show. Failure to comply will result in removal from the Show.
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, interact with a member of a vulnerable population, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every booth.
- If you do not feel comfortable attending in person, attendees may visit the Virtual Platform and tour the Trade Show floor and communicate with the exhibitor representatives through email and chat features. Use your email address you registered with to gain access to the Virtual Platform.
Scan the QR code to the left or click here to visit the online home for the AAGM Trade Show.
You can see the floorplan, view the profiles of all of the exhibitors, see who our sponsors are and more!