Events Liability Waiver
Updated August 9, 2021: The CDC now suggests that masks be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status. The Agricenter is observing this directive so all exhibitors, volunteers, and attendees will be required to wear a face mask (completely covering the nose and mouth) at the AAGM Trade Show.Failure to comply with the safety measures will result in removal from the Show.
June 24: In accordance with the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control, masks/face coverings will no longer be required by AAGM for vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to continue mask wearing, and all individuals should take appropriate measures to protect their health. AAGM will adhere to all safety measures in place at the Agricenter at the time of the Show. All exhibitors and attendees will be notified of requirements (such as temperature checks, masks, etc) one week prior to the Show. Failure to comply with the safety measures will result in removal from the Show. AAGM reserves the right to amend or reinstate protocols deemed appropriate or recommended by the CDC or other relevant authorities.
Any public space where other people are present holds an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. By attending this event, you agree to voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure and agree to not hold AAGM or any of its affiliates including partners and sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, or sponsored venues liable for illness. You will take necessary precautions while at the event including, but not limited to, engaging in appropriate social distancing, wearing a mask in public areas when not consuming food or beverage, minimize face touching, frequently washing hands, and avoiding risky environments such as overcrowded bars or restaurants. You agree to not attend any AAGM event if you feel ill or had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case.
As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- We encourage those who have not yet been vaccinated to continue to wear a mask for safety.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.