Safety Protocol for the 2021 Trade Show
As the Covid World Turns....
The safety of our members at the upcoming Trade Show continues to be our primary concern. AAGM will adhere to all safety measures in place at the Agricenter at the time of the Show. Failure to comply with these safety measures will result in removal from the Show. If you are sick, caring for an ill person, interact with a member of a vulnerable population, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine. Please note the following:
What the Agricenter is doing:
- Effective Monday, August 9, the Agricenter is requiring that all guests, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask inside the building. Face masks that fully cover both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED for all exhibitors and attendees. You will not be admitted if you are not wearing a mask. Masks must be worn if not you are not actively eating or drinking.
- Overhead doors will be opened at the end of each day for ventilation
- Restrooms will be cleaned three times a day. Please wash your hands thoroughly.
- Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces (handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, etc)
- Social distancing and mask signage throughout the venue
What AAGM is doing:
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every booth, registration, bars, and food buffets.
- All exhibitors and attendees have agreed to adhere to the venue safety protocols (You did! It was part of the registration process)
- Streamlined check in process (no walk-in registration). Check in will be alphabetical by LAST NAME for all attendees.
- Registration area will be monitored for overcrowding. Attendees may be asked to stand outside until there is space inside.
- Reduction in the number of exhibitor personnel in order to allow for social distancing in each booth.
- Trade Show floor will be monitored for overcrowding.
If you do not feel comfortable attending in person, attendees may visit the Virtual Platform and communicate with the exhibitor representatives through email and chat features. Use your email address you registered with to gain access to the Virtual Platform.