Exhibitors, we can't wait to see you!
Please review the information below regarding this year's Trade Show.
New this year...EXHIBITOR PLUS!
We've added a new feature to the online map which will enable exhibitors to share their Products/Services in their profile, embed videos or link directly to videos on their company's website, add Booth personnel, AND receive contact submissions directly from attendees (both in advance of the show and after!). While we hope that everyone will be able to attend in person, this will allow those who either can't attend or don't feel comfortable attending large events to still participate and network with exhibitors!
- Your company MUST be a member in good standing of AAGM in order exhibit. Not a member? Join Now!
- Payments for all booths must be received by August 6th. Members whose booths remain unpaid on the Show date will not be allowed to exhibit.
- Exhibitors and attendees must be 18 years and older.
- Single 10x10 booths are $525. Double booths (10x20) are $950.
- Check or credit card payments will be accepted until August 1. After August 1, only credit card payments will be accepted for new reservations.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, exhibitors will be allowed TWO representatives per 10x10 booth.
- Representatives participating in the Show must be employees of the exhibiting company.
- 8:00 am-3:30 pm Exhibitor Set up (all large items must be in by 10:00 am when the loading dock door closes).
- 4:30 pm Trade Show opens
- 8:00 pm-10:00 Exhibitor breakdown (all items must be out by 10:00 pm.)
COVID-19 Safety Notice
AAGM will adhere to all safety measures in place at the Agricenter at the time of the Show. All exhibitors and attendees will be notified of requirements (such as temperature checks, masks, etc) one week prior to the Show. Failure to comply with the safety measures will result in removal from the Show. If you are sick, caring for an ill person, interact with a member of a vulnerable population, or are exposed to COVID-19 within 2 weeks of the Show, we ask that you stay home and self-quarantine.