AAGM has once again partnered with HD Supply to provide FREE Maintenance classes to our members!
This class is designed to be an overview of the most common electrical meters and how to use them to test components when troubleshooting equipment. Topics covered include: types of meters, electrical and meter safety, voltage, current and resistance measurements, and basic troubleshooting. We strongly recommend you bring your own multi-meter.
At the completion of this class, students should be able to:
- Realize the difference between voltage, current, and resistance
- Recognize the most commonly used meter functions
- Select the correct meter for the identified testing and use it safely
- Test for voltage, current, resistance, and continuity
- Test electrical components relating to appliance, HVAC equipment, and common electrical circuits
Click on the link to the right to register online through the HD Supply website (walk-in registrations will be accepted if space is available).
To register, go to HD Supply online registration-Multi-Meter