Inspections & Standards (REAC)
AAGM has once again partnered with HD Supply to provide FREE Maintenance classes to our members!
This 3-hour course is an introduction and overview for maintenance technicians, no matter his or her skill level. We will introduce the many different types of industry standards and inspections that impact our trade, with a particular focus on REAC. This class covers what to look for, and how to prepare in an organized and professional manor to achieving the highest possible inspection scores. No matter the facility, we all have inspections and standards. Topics covered in this class will include:
- Safety procedures
- General industry standards
- Discussing different types of inspections (Fire Dept., Housing Authority, Bank, REAC)
- Inspecting areas for inspections
- Preparing for the inspections
- Ways to score higher on REAC inspections
Click on the link to the right to register online through the HD Supply website (walk-in registrations will be accepted if space is available).
To register, go to HD Supply online registration-Inspections