Join NAA for this FREE webinar on green building and sustainability hosted by Drexel University. It will feature highlights on urban green energy initiatives from two top practitioners: Jeffrey Beard, Associate Clinical Professor, Engineering Leadership and Society with Drexel University and former President/CEO of Design-Build Institute of America, along with Matt Stern, Senior Director, Commercial Programs with the Philadelphia Energy Authority.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- Sustainability improvements for existing multifamily buildings
- Pathways to dual wastewater pipe systems for new construction
- Manifold benefits of living roofs and green terraces
- Design solutions for healthy buildings
- Climate impact reduction initiatives for commercial and mixed-use buildings