AAGM has once again partnered with HD Supply to provide FREE Maintenance classes to our members! Participants who attend the Plumbing Class will learn about:
• Safety – Lock-out / Tag-out procedures
• AWG and other common uses of the National Electrical Code
• Wires, Cables, and insulation color coding
• Fundamentals of Ohm’s Law and how to use it.
• The differences between AC versus DC power
• Differences between Series and Parallel circuits, and reading schematics
• Basic wiring and Three way and Four way lighting switches
• Troubleshooting typical residential circuits and electrical components
Deadline to register is Friday, July 20. Click on the link to the right to register online through the HD Supply website (walk-in registrations will be accepted if space is available).
To register, go to HD Supply Online registration-Electrical.