You're invited to attend AAGM’s 5th Annual Education Conference, 2020 Vision for the Future, to be held on Wednesday, February 26, 2020. Leaders from the multifamily industry will present fresh ideas to improve the future for YOU and your property! Topics to be covered include: advancing your career, technology, marketing on a budget, maintenance, and more! The day includes keynotes, breakout sessions, exhibits and a networking luncheon.
Why should you attend?
- Learn from experienced professionals
- Get ideas to implement at your property—immediately!
- Earn 6 hours of Continuing Education Credit
- Enjoy a variety of topics—there’s something for everyone!
- Network with your peers
**Members: Please log in first before attempting to register in order to be invoiced.** If you need to create a log-in/password, go here.
AAGM Member: $105 (before Dec. 31)/ $149 after Dec. 31
Non-Member: $145 (before Dec. 31)/ $189 after Dec. 31
Continuing Education Credit
Earn all of your CAM/NALP credential renewal credits at this one conference! A maximum of 6.0 hours of continuing education credits will be awarded to attendees at the 2020 Education Conference.
A limited number of Sponsorships is available for this event. Associates, please log-in to see the sponsorships on the registration page that are available to you.
THANK YOU SPONSORS
Argen Billing & Conservation
Precision Door Service of Memphis
RentDebt Automated Collections
Tie Construction LLC
Overview of Agenda
Opening Session: From Overwhelming to Outperforming
Breakout Sessions I:
- Top Technology Tips, Tricks, & Trends
- Advancing Your Career: Where do I go from Here?
Breakout Sessions II:
- Creative Renewal Incentives for $250 or Less
- Maintenance Trek
Breakout Session III:
- Miserly Marketing-How to get Superior Results on an Inferior Budget
- Leadership: How to Lead Effectively
Closing Session: Aspire to Inspire-Customer Service for Win-Win-Win
For more information on the speakers and sessions, please download the detailed agenda by clicking on the link above.